Monday, December 22, 2008

I Recieved the Proximidade Award

I am so honored and grateful to Cindy over at Everythings Relative for giving me the Proximidade award!!

She was so sweet to nominate this blog.  I say a million "Thank Yous".  Here is what the Proximidade award is all about:

These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have nominated four (I know I am supposed to do 8, but I am short on time today) amazing blogs which I really think you'll enjoy:
1.) The First Blog is Sheri Fenley at The Educated Genealogist
2.) The Second Blog is Looking4Ancestors
3.) The Third Blog is Rainy Day Genealogy Readings
4.) The Fourth Blog is I Find Dead People (Honestly, what an awesome blog name!)

2 comments:

Sheri Fenley said...

Elyse, Thank You! I am so glad that you find my blog interesting enough to read much less give it an award. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.