Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome To My Very First Blogging Post!!

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my very first blogging post! For those of you who don't know me already from Youtube (Visit my videos - http://youtube.com/elyse90505), I am a genealogist from California who wants to share my genealogy with the world while also helping you discover your roots!
I've been researching my genealogy for about 5 or 6 years now (Since I was about 13 years old). I discovered genealogy through my aunt when she started messing around with Ancestry.com. As time went by, she had less and less time to devote to genealogy and I had plenty of time to waste. So sure enough - I became addicted.

Alright - well that is it for now. I am going to be redoing the background on my youtube site - and hopefully create a nice background on here eventually too.

Until then - Happy Hunting!!
Elyse

0 comments: